Terms and Conditions
Who are we?
Information collected and its use
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- Data recorded by the Website which allows us to recognise you and your preferred settings, this saves you from re-entering information on return visits to the site. Such data is recorded locally on your computer using cookies. Most browsers can be programmed to reject, or warn you before downloading cookies, information regarding this may be found in your browser’s ‘help’ facility.
We do not store any credit card details.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Some of the information stored is put there by other companies whose software we have added to the site, and this can also impact your experience of other websites you may visit after leaving ours.
If you continue to use this site without taking action to prevent the storage of this information, you are effectively agreeing to this use.
If you want to learn more about the general uses of cookies, including how to stop them being stored by your computer, please visit Cookiepedia – all about cookies.
Below is a list of the different types of cookies used on this site, and an explanation of what they are used for. If you would like any more information, please get in touch.
This cookie is used to keep track of what items are in a user’s shopping basket.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to the following address:
Writtle Maize Maze
Skeggs Farm, Writtle ,Essex,
Terms & Conditions
Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Writtle Maize Maze and yourself.
Prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes and there are no surcharges whatsoever. Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice.
The management reserves the right to cancel the event on any day if in their view extreme weather could cause damage to property or could render the site unsafe for use by the public. In these extreme circumstances online tickets could be transferred to another suitable day to be agreed between both parties. No refunds can be given.
Please be advised that the various play equipment cannot be used when wet and so may be closed during your visit in these circumstances.
Unfortunately, we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations.
Maze – Tickets are purchased for specified days but with the caveat that there will be no refunds but in extreme circumstances tickets can be changed to another specified day within the days the event is running depending on the discretion of the management and if there is available space. All summer maze tickets will cease to be valid after 4pm 25th September 2021. If a date change is deemed necessary, contact 07787225055.
All under 16s must be accompanied by a ticketed adult. T&Cs apply. In the event of cancellation by the management due to reasons relating to Covid 19 pandemic, tickets will either be rolled forward to a new date or refunded where necessary in extreme circumstances at the management’s discretion. Tickets are non-refundable in all other cases. In case of continued Covid 19 social distancing restrictions, allocated arrival times are in place when you purchase your ticket to help with social distancing at entrance to the event. Your ticket is for ADMISSION to the event only and does NOT include food or drinks. Picnics are allowed. No admittance will be given without your email booking reference. All over 16s must be willing to give names and contact details or use the NHS Covid 19 Track & Trace App to check into the venue.
Once purchased on-line tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No ticket may be resold.
Any discounts or offers on-line are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made by phone or in person.
Please bring along your booking reference number and/or email print out.
Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notification.